Thursday, May 2, 2013

The Journey Begins!

Hey Everyone!

My name is Anthony "Tony" Mercer, and I am really, REALLY excited about this new product I found through a friend of mine. First, I'd like to tell you a little bit about myself.

I have struggled with obesity almost my entire life. I have tried Atkins, South Beach, Low-fat, Low-calorie, No-sugar, No-salt diets out the ying-yang, and I've taken everything from Herbal supplements to Ephedrine to Vitamin B supercharged energy drinks and many other supplements to no avail! On the diets, I would end up getting cranky, and my brain would overload me with cravings for the things I was cutting out. On the supplements, I would get jittery, my heart would race, and while taking ephedrine, I ended up having to go in for an echo-cardiogram, because my heart started having electrical impulse issues due to the amount of stimulants I was putting in my body. While on ephedrine, I lost 101 pounds in 6 months, because I was essentially starving myself while speeding up my metabolism like crazy. As you can imagine, as soon as I went off ephedrine, I gained it all back again - plus SOME!

I'm sure many of you have had similar journeys, and it totally SUCKS! You do everything they tell you, and you try to get healthy, but you are constantly bombarded by temptation, marketing  and you experience failure after failure to achieving real results. Coming back to the present, I resolved that this Summer would be the year I would take my health back! That very week, I saw my friend post on facebook that she had found an amazing product that she was excited about, that it was all natural and stimulant free. This piqued my curiosity, because almost everything out there right now is either full of stimulants, or, if it's all natural, it just isn't potent enough to get the job done. So, I started asking questions.

She told me that she was on "The Pink Drink" which I found out later was called Plexus Slim. It was a product designed to help people with Type II Diabetes get their blood sugar, cholesterol, and lipids under control, and during the study, a large percentage of the test subjects lost substantial amounts of weight. So, they repeated the test on non-diabetics, and got the same results. Well, long story short, I ordered a bag and said I'd try it. (Plus, I wanted to support my friend who was selling it at the same time.) I had tried everything else. Why not one more?

It shipped really fast, and I got it in a couple days and started trying it. The first meal after I tried it, I was shocked! My brain was literally fighting with my stomach. I called Marissa up, and I said, "What the heck is in this stuff?! My brain is screaming, "I want more!" and my stomach was like, "If you eat another bite, I will punch you in the... brain!" Hahaha! It was at that point, I realized how ADDICTED to food I was. My eyes and brain wanted the satisfaction of a sugar rush, but my stomach eventually won out. Instead of having 4 hot dogs, a bag of chips, and a full slice of apple pie that night (like I normally would have), I had one and a half hot dogs, and I took two bites of the apple pie, and I was totally satisfied. For those of you who know how I have eaten my whole life, that is a BIG DEAL!

The real test was when I went to my favorite Turkish restaurant the next day. 30 minutes before I went to the restaurant, I had my daily drink of Plexus Slim. Normally, when I eat there, I have at least 1/4 of their giant homemade bread, an appetizer, several cokes, and a full entree with a huge serving of bulgar rice. I am not proud about the fact that what I listed above was actually what I ate in one sitting. What I AM proud about is that with the help of Plexus Slim, I turned down the bread, I ordered water, I took half of my meal home, and I left ALL of the rice on the plate. The funny thing is, now that I think about it, I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! It was as if Plexus Slim had flipped a switch in my brain that actually put the balance back between my stomach and brain so I could make logical, conscious choices about what I was putting into my body. I found myself actually chewing my food instead of inhaling it, and when I was full, I stopped eating.

I took my first dose on Saturday. It is now Thursday. As of this morning, I have lost 11 pounds. Now, keep in mind, I am a big guy. So, the weight is going to be coming off faster at first than the average person, but still....! I've lost two inches off my waist in less than a week with minimal exercise. Just think what the results are going to be like when I start adding lean muscle to the equation!

AHHH! I'm so excited about this Summer, and I really want to share this opportunity with everyone like me who has struggled to get their eating and weight back under control. Trust me when I say I have tried everything under the sun, and nothing even compares to what this has done for me already in five days!

Join me at Get Plexus Now! and if you have any questions at all, I am available at tonymercer@hotmail.com or you can reach me on my cell phone at 352-457-3653. Make it a great day, and let's take back our health this Summer together!

No comments:

Post a Comment