Monday, May 20, 2013

Helping Yourself & Helping Others!

I grew up learning that you should always help others. The thing I didn't grow up learning is that you also have to take time for yourself! While helping others can be extremely rewarding, you always have to keep an internal balance within yourself. I mean, if you think about it, how can you recharge other people's batteries, if you've run out of juice? You gotta take time to recharge yourself so you can help others!

I have really been applying this to my life lately. I am taking responsibility for what I eat, and taking time to get healthy. By getting healthy, I am going to be able to help others as well. The best part of being a Plexus Ambassador, for me, is that not only do I get to get healthier, losing weight, and feeling better about myself, I have also already had the privilege of helping two of my friends lose a significant amount of weight. One of my friends lost 10 pounds in one week, and the other lost around 7! How awesome is that? Yes, there is a monetary side to this, but I really can't ask for a bigger reward than to add years to my friends life and quality of life to that longevity.

Plexus Slim has made a huge impact on my life already. I know now that I don't have to eat a whole plate of food to be satisfied. If I slow down and enjoy every bite, I can eat a lot less. I've also learned that when I eat, I need to relax first so I'm not so nervous. Plexus Slim helps me resist sugar and carbs without cutting it out completely, and it has really put me in control of my diet for the first time. I am trying to make a conscious effort to eat whole foods, but when I eat bad stuff, I don't beat myself up over it. Yeah, I gained a little weight last week, but look at how much I've taken off already! There's going to be ups and downs as I move forward and my body adjusts to the new program, but the important thing is to be consistent and stay on track. If you beat yourself up for cheating or not hitting your goal, you risk de-railing yourself. DON'T DO IT! Forgive yourself and pick yourself back up. It'll be ok! Take charge and make it a better week. You deserve this! If you have a few pounds to lose, or a lot like me, you owe it to yourself to give this a try! I know everyone is skeptical of this stuff. So, I would challenge you, if you are on the fence, go to my site and order the 3-Day Trial. You won't see the long term benefits and big numbers in 3 days, but it will give you a sense of how this product works.

If you have any questions for me, I am here for you guys! Have a great week, and I look forward to talking to you all soon!

-Tony
My Plexus Site
My Facebook
tonymercer@outlook.com

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude! You've done so well and so has Mary. I really believe in Plexus and how it can make you not only feel better, but be healthier. I can't wait to see how much we all lose.

    ReplyDelete