Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Importance of Cheat Days

Ok, so as you can see from my data column, 5/15 is in the red. Well, there's a perfectly good explanation. I had a major cheat day today. It is UBER important to have cheat days in your diet. It helps to keep your cravings throughout the week at bay knowing you have a whole day to go wild, and it helps keep your metabolism from completely dying! Keeping your metabolism off balance by eating different kinds of foods and in different quantities can be what either maintains or breaks your plateaus. Of course, you need moderation in everything, but, at the same time, you don't want to starve yourself. Yes, I gained almost 2 pounds in one day, but the great thing about that is I know it's mostly water weight, and it'll come back off in the next day or two. As long as I maintain a net loss over the week, I will be happy!

Be sure to check back regularly for more diet/exercise/supplement tips and tricks as well as keeping up with my weight loss and keeping me accountable. I love you guys!

For more info, be sure to check out my website and feel free to contact me any time.

-Tony
www.tonymercer.myplexusproducts.com
tonymercer@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment