Saturday, May 11, 2013

2 Week Wrap-Up

Well, well, well! Here we are at the end of my first two weeks, and I've lost a total of 16.8 pounds thanks to Plexus Slim! I've lost 2 inches off of my waist, and 4 inches off of my chest. I really couldn't be happier with this product! For the price of a cup of starbucks a day, I have nearly halved my grocery bill by being able to control how much I eat, and I have been able to go back to 2XL shirts from 3XL! Plexus Slim has given me the ability to control what I put in my body by reducing my cravings for sugar and reducing my appetite, while the other natural properties help me to burn fat. I feel fuller faster, and I just feel better over all. It's amazing how much more energy you have when you don't have a 16 pound weight strapped to you that you can't take off! I can't wait to drop the next 25.5 pounds. I haven't seen the 200s since college! Wish me luck!

If you want to get started on your weight-loss journey and run towards the goal with me, take a look at my website at www.tonymercer.myplexusproducts.com and check out Plexus Slim, Plexus Accelerator, Plexus Probio5, and Plexus BioCleanse. Plexus Slim by itself is an awesome product, but these other products are great additions to your daily health regimen. Be sure that if you have any heart issues or sensitivities to chocolate or caffeine that you consult your physician about the Plexus Accelerator. The company purposefully kept stimulants out of Plexus Slim so that it would be accessible to people with heart conditions and Type II Diabetes. If you have any questions about different levels of pricing or about my experience with any of the products, please feel free to message me on facebook or email me. Let's get healthy together!

Tony Mercer
Plexus Ambassador
tonymercer@hotmail.com
www.tonymercer.myplexusproducts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment