Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Kept Promises

So, I told you guys when I started that I would be totally honest with you guys about my progress. I haven't posted my weights for a couple weeks, because I was discouraged by my scale. What I believe happened is that I lost 32 pounds in such a short period of time, that my body put the brakes on and started retaining water. However, I am happy to report that after that week, I have once again broken through the plateau and have gone on to lose another 3 pounds!

I have more energy, my pain levels are down, my clothes sizes are down, my confidence is up, and I feel like I finally have a positive trajectory in life. If you want to know more about what I'm doing, check out my website at www.tonymercer.myplexusproducts.com or shoot me a text, email, or facebook message!

Saving the world one Pink Drink at a time!

-Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment