Friday, June 14, 2013

7 Week Wrap Up: Praise Report!

Wow... Plexus is so good to me! I just saw what my check is going to be, and it is almost exactly the amount of money I needed to keep my electric and my internet on this month! All of this is happening because someone shared something with me that has had a huge impact on my life, and I decided that I needed to share it with my friends so they could share in this success story with me. Now I am blessed to have two ambassadors in my organization, and soon to be a third one, and over 20 people who have decided to take me up on the challenge to give it a try and see how it works for them.

My friend Mary has now lost over 38 pounds in the course of the past 6 weeks. 38 pounds! If you are struggling with your weight, how would you like to lose even half that in that amount of time? Everyone's body works differently, so those kinds of results aren't guaranteed, but what if $2.67 a day (the approximate cost of Plexus Slim as a preferred customer) could help you get your blood sugar under control, lower your cholesterol, lower your blood pressure, increase liver function, help reduce chronic inflammation, detox your system, and burn your fat as energy while it is at it. Wouldn't that be worth skipping a trip through the McDonald's value menu to get all of those benefits while maintaining or reducing your current food budget? What if what I am experiencing is something that would work for you too?

Ask yourself what is holding you back, and if it something you want to try out, there are 3 Day and 7 Day trial packs available on my site. Those will only give you a taste of how your body will react, but if you commit to doing something positive for your health in the next 30 days for the price of a cup of Starbucks a day, I think there is a good possibility you will be just as excited about Plexus and their amazing all-natural supplements as I am.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me any time at tonymercer@hotmail.com or add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/LordHaveMercer . I hope you have a blessed day, and know that I am here to answer any questions you may have about our products. I consider myself a man of integrity, and I would not be this passionate about it if it wasn't doing exactly what it says it does. We all owe it to ourselves to try something like this, especially since so many people are significantly reducing their dependence on prescription drugs and the drugs used to counteract the side effects of the first drug or coming off of their meds for chronic illness like Fibromyalgia, COPD, Diabetes, Hypothyroidism, and many others entirely. If you have any concerns about what is in our product, feel free to take it to your physician or research them yourself. Then, when you are ready to get started on your own Plexus journey, give me a call. I'll be here. :)


Regards,

Tony Mercer
Senior Ambassador
352.457.3653
www.tonymercer.myplexusproducts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment