Saturday, June 1, 2013

Helping Me Help Others

I really love helping people, and working with Plexus has given me such a great platform to do that! If they didn't have something I knew would change lives for the better, I wouldn't have become involved or put my name on it. I've lost 27 pounds, and I've been able to turn around and help other people lose 5, 10, 15, 22 pounds in less than a month. If you or a loved one are struggling with weight, blood sugar (high or low), migraines, chronic pain, cholesterol, or blood pressure, you owe it to yourself to at least research the products on my website. I am not trying to sell anybody anything. I am offering people the opportunity to take their health back for the cost of a cup of Starbucks a day.

Here's another ambassador's story about her experience:

"Do you sometimes find yourself, or maybe a team member saying "I'm just not a salesperson" or "How do you SELL it?" I hope each and every one of us realizes that we don't have to be sales people and we aren't selling something at all - we just have to be people who care about others, care about their health, care about the health of others in their lives, we have to realize that what we are doing is offering hope to people, a chance to begin a healthier and, more than likely, a happier life. I'm not typically a "WHAT IF" kind of person, but this morning I was overwhelmed with the thought of WHAT IF my friend hadn't made that call to me in December and told me about Plexus. WHAT IF I hadn't had the courage to trust her and take that leap of faith .... I'd still have vasculitis, planters fascistic, & be struggling with my weight - Skip & Garrett wouldn't be "dream sleeping" - I'd not have a team of 80+ awesome people joining me in helping people get started on their journey to a happier, healthier life - I'd not be working from home making more money than I made at a full time job! Take a moment and just think WHAT IF the person that shared Plexus with you didn't share because they felt like they were about to "sell" you something? Next time somebody is on your heart to share Plexus with, remember...God put them on your heart for a reason. Don't second guess Him and go SHARE. EVERYBODY needs to know about Plexus...and, as my son asks me - "Do I think we're going to save the world with Plexus?" I say "YES - one pink drink at a time!" ♥" - Debbie Nicholson

2 comments:

  1. Plexus Slim appeared to be the only one that worked never making her feel jittery. She also didn’t feel like she had to starve herself to do it. After reaching her goal weight she stopped taking Plexus Slim. It’s been five months now and she hasn’t gained a single pound back. She eats better, feels more energetic and is happier than ever. Great job.


    plexus slim cost , plexus slim lose weight , plexus slim accelerator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is plexus slim cost? I live in Canada I want to know about plexus slim cost. How much plexus slim does cost in Canada. Is there any preferred way to buy Plexus slim cost.

    ReplyDelete